Page 61 of 148 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]- Went downtown and walked around with my wife. We checked out the new 2010 football team Nike sweatshirts at the UO Bookstore. Went to dinner and ate outside (PERFECT weather on Saturday for that.).[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]- Went home and had a cigar. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]GREAT DAY![/FONT]
    There's MORE Oregon gear? Are there 366 combinations of football uniforms, so they can have "new" clothes, even in leap years now?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    There's MORE Oregon gear? Are there 366 combinations of football uniforms, so they can have "new" clothes, even in leap years now?
    [FONT=Courier New]I was checking out the new sweatshirts for this year. Nike puts out new team sweatshirts each year for Oregon and other schools.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]This years uniforms are unchanged from last year.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Is there any cool UO track shirts/whatnot for sale?
    [FONT=Courier New]ALWAYS: [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://uoduckstore.com/spiritduck/index.cfm?section=12[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Got back from vacation Saturday and headed into work. It sucked...but was glad to hold onto another vacation day.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Tried a few Targets and W*Ms for Vintage figures and was stonewalled. Read another book, watched some crud on TV, went on a couple errands. Got dinner at the local pizza place, to try their broaster chicken (not bad).
    "That's what Sheev said."

My Saturday started very early. I was called out at 1:30AM to work a double homicide (after working my 4PM to midnight shift...awake for a total of 22 hours straight between Friday and Saturday). Got home around 10:30 AM, showered, went to bed. Woke up around 5:30 PM helped with dinner, ate, conked out after dinner around 8:30 PM. Woke up, went to bed at 10:30 PM. I've had three consecutive homicides this week. A first for me.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Played golf with a buddy of mine, did a little shopping (bought a Garmin watch for running), ate, worked, bed.

I worked at Wal-Mart, came home and went to see "Dinner for Schmucks" then came home and scraped paint. The movie was halarious!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I worked at Wal-Mart, came home and went on facebook for about an hour, went to dinner with my wife, balanced my checkbook, then sweated my rear off moving boxes and sorting through old issues of magazines, that I keep for some reason. We are looking to buy a house, and we have our eye on a place, just trying to see if my dad will "gift" us about $15,000 to help us secure a mortgage on the place. In the meantime, I've been packing up the collection.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!