Page 65 of 139 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
    Alright! My ground combat photos and my first 19th century naval battle video from last weekend have been uploaded to my Facebook page here: Tycho's Facebook page

You don't need to belong to Facebook to view these, but if you are on FB, you can follow my future video uploads of long-range cannon fire, cavalry charges including myself riding for the Union, and much more intense naval battle scenes as I'm getting to them.

They take a while to sort through and choose what I'm going to upload ya know.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Two words: grading, football.

Finished (hooray! ) my papers and notebooks, plus calculated grades for their progress report. Now I just need to transfer them to the computer once back at school. But, alas, three classes of essays shall await me Monday afternoon.

Watched (and listened to) Ohio St. hold their own vs. Miami (the other one, for those from OH ), plus other miscellaneous college games.

Two more words: and more.

Ran some errands 'round town (struck out on new Vintage figs at 4 different stores, did some banking [which should not have been as confusing as the tellers made it out to be], dropped off recycling, got gas, found no books to buy ).

Cleaned up a bit around the house.

Had a great local pizza place's Special for dinner. Actually fell asleep at a decent hour and seemed to do so fairly easily.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-12-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: I 'membered more "stuff" done!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Ran a 15K race in the morning. My goal was to just run 70 minutes, or about 7:30 per mile. However, I ran my first mile in 6:25, and 3 miles in 20:00. Didn't see another mile marker until mile 7, and was surprised I was still under 7 minute pace. Did mile 8 in 7:33, but the last mile was over 8 minutes. Still, I ended up with a 67:26. I am going to be sore for a few days.

Afterwards, went to breakfast with a co-worker and some of her friends that also did the race. I had already had too much of the food at the post race festivities that I wasn't able to finish my meal.

Spent the rest of the day just relaxing and recovering. Turned on the 2nd half of the UW football game against Syracuse, and later watched an episode of Red Eye on the DVR.

Nice run MSP.

As for myself, woke up, made breakfast, went to my hs's cross country meet, meet with a buddy who were are both coaching cc at a local college and talked about what we are going to have the kids do, watched the Badger game. Ate and worked.

I was going to go to a bonfire in Florida yesterday, but I got there and found out it had been canceled.

pho tai
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I was going to go to a bonfire in Florida yesterday, but I got there and found out it had been canceled tentatively on hold.

pho tai
    That travel confusion could've been fixed by checking the organizer's Twitter page:

L8R. Out.

[FONT=Courier New]Went to the coast with my wife and her family (Manzanita, OR), ate junk food, watched college football (GO DUCKS!), drank a lot of soda, smoke a lot of cigars, and just generally wondered what happened in the house next to the one we were renting...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]We got there on Thursday night, and the next day, police removed two bodies from the house next door. They (the people next door) had been there for a week or so apparently.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/09/manzanita_begins_to_mourn_portland_couple_but_auth orities_still_not_saying_who_dead_pair_are.html[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It was very sad, especially since their cat was roaming around crying/meowing for it's people.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I spent my Saturday in Branson, MO attending my second reunion with the WWII veterans from the 416th Bomb Group of the 9th Air Force. These are the guys who helped to keep all of Europe from speaking German.

http://wgs.cc/416/index.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	416th Veterans.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	23655  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We need a :salute: icon!