Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I packed in quite a bit, now that I look back on it.
    Checked a Target for new vintage SW figs: none.
    Thought I was getting a Big Country breakfast burrito combo (hold the coffee) from Carl's Jr., but after eating about a third of it and tasting no country gravy or sausage, I realized I had been hornswaggled (too late in my mind to ask it be replaced ).
    Got a $5 car wash to support a group at the school in which I teach (and I got exactly a $5 value in the wash ).
    Made just under $5 (I'd call that... a wash! ) in recycling.
    Watched the recorded CW premiere episode.
    Went to a memorial mass for a friend from days gone by.
    Did some banking, plus not enough grading (but I updated my student seating chart).
    Replaced my no-longer-heats-food-but-everything-else-works-fine micrtowave with the small (very small) one I have at work.
    Saw our local minor league baseball team in Game 3 of the best-of-five league championship series; they were up 2-0, then tied at 3 and later at 4, down by 3 in the bottom of the 9th only to force extra innings... where a 5-run 11th low-lighted by a towering grand slam proved to be their downfall ).
    Went to bed late, courtesy of the late ballgame (but caught some of the Betty White SNL rerun before that).
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-19-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: I recalled more, MORE!
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.