Page 67 of 140 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
    -Gave blood (fiftieth donation so far).
    -Laundry.
    -Dinner with Mrs. TI7.
    -Checked out our thunderstorms (a rarity in my part of SoCal).
    -Helped my niece (sixth grader) design a poster for a student body office she's running for at school. Doesn't look too bad, but I should have asked BigB for help.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I worked on a film project with a few friends most of the day Friday, starting to film at 10 p.m. and working until 7 a.m. I only got about two and a half hours of sleep after that before going home for my mom's birthday, for which I went out to dinner with my parents. All fun stuff, but I'm tired as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    -Gave blood (fiftieth donation so far).
    -Laundry.
    -Dinner with Mrs. TI7.
    -Checked out our thunderstorms (a rarity in my part of SoCal).
    -Helped my niece (sixth grader) design a poster for a student body office she's running for at school. Doesn't look too bad, but I should have asked BigB for help.
    Are you still alive, TI?!? 50 pints of blood yesterday?
    I'd have combined #2 and #4 on your list to save time and money.
    Will your niece have to claim you as a campaign contributor now? I hear CA's getting pretty strict on their election rules.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that I did something yesterday that I hadn't done for a long time, a long time: ate cereal and watched cartoons on Saturday morning while trying to be quiet (recorded Clone Wars Friday and had to head out early for car repair).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

[FONT=Courier New]- Got up early and ran some errands; Radio Shack for some audio cables, got breakfast, then went to my dad's to transfer stuff from his old company car (now mine) to his new one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Watched a LOT of college football.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Generally lazed about.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Went to a cross country meet and worked.
    I ran in a cross country race and then ran around watching a bunch of other cross country races. Didn't do much after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I ran in a cross country race and then ran around watching a bunch of other cross country races. Didn't do much after that.
    Was that in West Allis, Wi?

Well, here goes:

- went to Hallmark to get some ornaments for their second Premiere weekend this year
    - finally put away those clothes in the drawers/closet that'd been sitting in baskets most of the week
    - errands (bank, drop-offs)
    - got 3/5 of my grading done (still have two class piles left; need to finish all by tomorrow to submit quarter grades)
    - watched a lot of college football
    - went to church (lets me sleep in Sunday for a change )
    - had Arby's for dinner (they "have been out of fries for the last two hours" so I got an extra Jr. Roast Beef)
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

[FONT=Courier New]Took the wife to the outlet mall in Woodburn (30-45 minutes south of Portland), bought a new Oregon licensed Fossil watch, changed the wiper blades on my car, watched a lot of college football, and generally lazed about.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]