Page 67 of 179 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
    -Gave blood (fiftieth donation so far).
    -Laundry.
    -Dinner with Mrs. TI7.
    -Checked out our thunderstorms (a rarity in my part of SoCal).
    -Helped my niece (sixth grader) design a poster for a student body office she's running for at school. Doesn't look too bad, but I should have asked BigB for help.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I worked on a film project with a few friends most of the day Friday, starting to film at 10 p.m. and working until 7 a.m. I only got about two and a half hours of sleep after that before going home for my mom's birthday, for which I went out to dinner with my parents. All fun stuff, but I'm tired as all hell.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    -Gave blood (fiftieth donation so far).
    -Laundry.
    -Dinner with Mrs. TI7.
    -Checked out our thunderstorms (a rarity in my part of SoCal).
    -Helped my niece (sixth grader) design a poster for a student body office she's running for at school. Doesn't look too bad, but I should have asked BigB for help.
    Are you still alive, TI?!? 50 pints of blood yesterday?
    I'd have combined #2 and #4 on your list to save time and money.
    Will your niece have to claim you as a campaign contributor now? I hear CA's getting pretty strict on their election rules.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that I did something yesterday that I hadn't done for a long time, a long time: ate cereal and watched cartoons on Saturday morning while trying to be quiet (recorded Clone Wars Friday and had to head out early for car repair).
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

[FONT=Courier New]- Got up early and ran some errands; Radio Shack for some audio cables, got breakfast, then went to my dad's to transfer stuff from his old company car (now mine) to his new one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Watched a LOT of college football.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Generally lazed about.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Went to a cross country meet and worked.
    I ran in a cross country race and then ran around watching a bunch of other cross country races. Didn't do much after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I ran in a cross country race and then ran around watching a bunch of other cross country races. Didn't do much after that.
    Was that in West Allis, Wi?

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Well, here goes:

- went to Hallmark to get some ornaments for their second Premiere weekend this year
    - finally put away those clothes in the drawers/closet that'd been sitting in baskets most of the week
    - errands (bank, drop-offs)
    - got 3/5 of my grading done (still have two class piles left; need to finish all by tomorrow to submit quarter grades)
    - watched a lot of college football
    - went to church (lets me sleep in Sunday for a change )
    - had Arby's for dinner (they "have been out of fries for the last two hours" so I got an extra Jr. Roast Beef)
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

[FONT=Courier New]Took the wife to the outlet mall in Woodburn (30-45 minutes south of Portland), bought a new Oregon licensed Fossil watch, changed the wiper blades on my car, watched a lot of college football, and generally lazed about.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]