Page 68 of 144 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
    Hung out in room 537, along with the 5th floor lobby of my local hospital. Had my vitals taken every four hours or so....tried to nap, talked with family/friends...watched the Badger game. You know, pretty typical really.

Here's to hoping you have more variety to your Saturdays and every-other-days soon, JJB!

I was the test proctor for the PSAT at my school (and earned a little dough for four hours' effort). Dropped off almost $5 in recycling (over $40 this year so far), where there were three different donate-to-_____ people around, and possibly a fourth person INSIDE THE STORE where you cashed in the voucher. Did a little grading. Picked out "my" birthday presents (clothing) while on errands with family. Watched college football far too much. Finished reading a novel (wha-?!?). Started some laundry (which is currently in the dryer now).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Woke up at about 9 and had to go on base to workout with the kids that failed the physical test (I volunteer in my off time to better them), got home and cut down my banana plants for the season, washed the car, watched the Michigan debacle game, had a few beers and then watched Jackass 3D.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found the new Geonosis Arena Showdown sets at Target. In the afternoon, I mowed my lawn. Later, I walked down the street to this Mexican restaurant. I've lived this close to it for seven years and had never been there. Had Arroz con Pollo. Had to take some of it home. Also ordered a margarita. Don't think I had ever had one before. They always looked good, so I tried one. Didn't like it. I even had one with cranberry, which is one of my favorite juices. I walked home and turned on the UW vs Oregon State game. Wasn't paying attention until the 4th quarter. Huskies hung on to win in 2 OT.

Margaritas are best when used to marinate chicken prior to grilling. No joke.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Read, napped, tried in vein to find a decent college fb game to watch (failed), went by a dudes house to watch the Badger game, hung out and went home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I walked home and turned on the UW vs Oregon State game. Wasn't paying attention until the 4th quarter. Huskies hung on to win in 2 OT.
    [FONT=Courier New]That was a good game!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

was sick over the weekend so I basically stayed home watched some TV, did some decorating for Halloween and then a couple of friends stopped by for Chinese food and games night...

not sure yet what is on tap for this Saturday
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Headed out this Saturday to pick apples and pumpkins with the old family unit. Its going to be such a lovely 2.5 hour car trip to the mountains tomorrow, hopefully there won't be too many threats of bodily injury.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

So far, I woke up, went on facebook, played "Brute" (a silly little game someone here introduced me to) and then came here. I was looking for my camera, but instead ended up sitting in front of the computer.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!