Page 69 of 176 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1751
  1. #681
    Senator Bel-Cam Jos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Posts
    14,432
    Got very little grading done, but that's what tomorrows are for, right? Watched some college football on the TV. Ate lunch at a DQ store that perhaps did 40% of its daily revenue with my order. Went to a small local amusement park, mainly played 2 rounds of miniture golf (6-under par on course 1, 5-under on the 2nd and just lipped out a chance at a free game on #18 ). Found (shockingly) a correct-half-size-for-me US flag style pair of Chuck Taylors for under $20, plus a few CW trading cards packs. Ate dinner at Claim Jumper, and took home for leftovers a tad less than half of the entire order. Slept poorly, but am awake now; ta dah!
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

  2. #682
    Watched the Hokies beat Duke in football and then drove to Baltimore and emceed the outstanding young marylander program for the Maryland Jaycees. All in all a very fun day.

  3. #683
    Bought a GPS watch and tested it out on a four mile run. Kind of cool to upload it on the computer and see my route and splits.

  4. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Bought a GPS watch and tested it out on a four mile run. Kind of cool to upload it on the computer and see my route and splits.
    I presume a Garmin? Which model?

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I presume a Garmin? Which model?
    Forerunner 110. I didn't research much beforehand. My Ironman is about to die, and I wanted something new. I ended up getting another Ironman as well to wear everyday.

    The 110 is okay. I like being able to upload it onto the computer and see all the data. It appears that is the only way to view it, as the watch will only show the summary (time, distance, pace), unless I am missing something. The desktop software seems better for viewing the splits, but the online software was better for viewing the maps. I don't know if the PC desktop software is better then the Mac version I have or not. One complaint I have is that is doesn't appear to show cumulative time after each split.

  6. #686
    Denver had its annual Zombie Crawl yesterday. I went with some friends to shoot footage; I'll edit it throughout the week and hopefully end up with a funny video.
    Got a question for Hasbro? Ask it here!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

  7. #687
    bobafrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Wishing he was at SDCC. *sigh*
    Posts
    6,962
    Ended up working a good portion of the day on my basement, which is where the Man Cave is located, so lets just say, I was working on orginizing my Man Cave.
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  8. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Forerunner 110. I didn't research much beforehand. My Ironman is about to die, and I wanted something new. I ended up getting another Ironman as well to wear everyday.

    The 110 is okay. I like being able to upload it onto the computer and see all the data. It appears that is the only way to view it, as the watch will only show the summary (time, distance, pace), unless I am missing something. The desktop software seems better for viewing the splits, but the online software was better for viewing the maps. I don't know if the PC desktop software is better then the Mac version I have or not. One complaint I have is that is doesn't appear to show cumulative time after each split.
    I bought a(n old) 110 as well a couple of months ago. Its pretty big but I quickly got used to having a computer screen on my wrist. You should be able to cycle through and pick what you want to display. But to be honest I haven't much played around with it.

  9. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I bought a(n old) 110 as well a couple of months ago. Its pretty big but I quickly got used to having a computer screen on my wrist. You should be able to cycle through and pick what you want to display. But to be honest I haven't much played around with it.
    I just looked on a website with some reviews, and it seems that I am correct in that you can't view splits. When I bring up the history, I can only move between workouts, not show any splits.

  10. #690
    Halloween is around the corner! Quick, hide the candy from the skeleton king!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO