Page 70 of 148 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
    Watched the entire "Rally to Restore Sanity And/Or Fear" on the couch; did some grading then at times.
    Cleaned a little around the house.
    Dropped off recycling, did some other errands.
    Found two CW figures.
    Went to church, then to the grocery store.
    Watched a little sports TV.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Saw the "Social Network" movie....EPIC.

Ate at 5 Guys....EPIC.

Got the tires rotated....not epic....but important....

Went on SSG forum....EPIC.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Let me guess; were you often listening to that hit song by Faith No More... "We Care A Lot"?

Was called out at 6AM to work a homicide (bad guys never sleep). Finished that little item around 1PM, reports and all (some homicides are easier than others), then went home and was domestic the rest of the day: laundry and helping with dinner. Went to bed early because I'm still on call until Monday at 8AM. Historically, the gremlins should strike again tonight as Halloween is what I term a "drinking holiday" (like New Years, St. Patrick's Day, Cinco De Mayo, Fourth of July, etc.)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

[FONT=Courier New]I laid around and watched a LOT of college football. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]GO DUCKS![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Worked, worked and worked some more. I've 2 days worth of stuff to do in the next 24 hours, so back to work.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I had the day off, worked on my house, stopped by a garage sale and picked up a few needed items, had some friends over for chili and beer, goodtimes!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Slept in a bit as Friday was a 14 hour shift (hooray for layoffs! ). Accomplished a few chores around the house, then in the evening went to our neighbor's birthday party to celebrate his 80th birthday. Like BCJ, he doesn't look his age at all!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's eatin' potatoes all these years. Helps the eyes and skin.

What did I do this past Saturday? Did the crossword in the morning. I dropped off over $7 in recycling (helped the guy working there dump and stuff some of the plastic bottles in the container), as I dropped off some graded worked at the school. Bought a SW book (paperback of Death Troopers). Did some more grading, watched a little TV, read some of Earth (The Book). Moved several clocks back, and actually felt the extra hour of sleep with the time change for the first time in forever, it seemed.