Page 72 of 140 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Got some Depends diapers and a 15ml bottle of "ACQUA di GlOlA" women's perfume by Giorgio Armani in the mail. That is all.
    That's an odd combination.

Sounds like a science experiment.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    That's an odd combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Sounds like a science experiment.
    With CollectionStation's recent maintenance issues I've been having "freebie withdrawal" so I've gone on a "freebie" request binge. Cat food, dog food, condoms, tampons, diapers (for both markets), tooth paste, baby food, chips, candy, gum, educational DVDs on colon cancer, muffin recipe books, coffee, soda, and about anything else you can think of. Some of it I have no use for. Just signing up for said freebie to see JBF and other family members' reaction when said item shows up (probably end up donating the diapers, etc. to someone who could use them). SirSteve says I have too much time on my hands.

I am looking forward to the free shirt, cigarette lighter and emergency kit that should be coming in the mail though.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Did some (but not all, sadly) grading. Watched Ohio St./Michigan, plus parts of other football games. Saw the newest Harry Potter flick, then went to a local restaurant for din-din. Watched a bit more TV.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Recouping from a minor surgery. Watched TPM and AOTC. Played SW with my 4 year old son. Ate breakfast, lunch, dinner. Checked my threads.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

saw HP 7 yesterday... awesome movie can't wait to see Part II. did some christmas shopping and worked on some spreadsheet stuff that I'm helping a friend on... then caught up to some TV later that night.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Sat in the house watching movies until about 8 when I went to the store and grab 4 tall boys of adult beverage. Watched a few more movies then went to bed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ran, ate, napped, watched about 10 minutes of the Badger game, worked, meet up with some friends on a bachelor party.

Yesterday was quite productive, despite waking up to a bloody nose.

I got most of my "have to" grading done, with not too much of my "should get to" stuff left for today, lesson planned for this coming week (last one before final exams ).
    Put up the outdoor Christmas lights (in about 2 hours, even).
    Dropped off almost $5 in recycling (people who don't sort their items BEFORE they get there can be a tad annoying).
    Went to a local history site that does an open house around the first weekend in December each year; a nice tradition.
    Had Chinese take-out for dinner.
    Watched a few football games throughout the day.
    Did a couple loads of laundry.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."