Page 75 of 147 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
    got up at 8;00am to help work the my local Knights of Columbus Kids Christmas party...been doing this for the past 17 years.

later that night went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra's concert at the Prudential Center in Newark NJ.

Sunday was spent getting some last minute things for Christmas and decorating the Christmas tree.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    got up at 8;00am to help work the my local Knights of Columbus Kids Christmas party...been doing this for the past 17 years.
    Since it's for kids, you should make the party a Jedi Knights of Columbus party.

Or the Knights Who Say 'Neep' of Columbus.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I slept in until about 7:15 (that's late for me), watched various forms of sports (bowl games, that rainy hockey game outdoors, list and highlights shows) and the Rose Parade, made just the first three days' lesson plans, went to the store for some stuff, ate food. Basically did my best slug impression.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The kids and I (mostly me) worked on Star Wars Mii characters. We made: Vader, post-helmet Anakin, Solo, Luke (ROTJ), Leia (ANH), Chewie (mine is better than any you'll see on the web), Wicket (also better than any you'll see), Ackbar, Jabba (also better than the ones on the web), Boba (more conceptual than accurate), Lando, C3PO, and a Stormtrooper. Then we played Mario Brothers....all day....

**We also made Jasmine from Alladin, Stripe (from Gremlins), Batman & Robin, Batgirl, Poisen Ivy, Catwoman, Joker, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Comish Gordon, and the Penguin.

2-Face, Croc and Mad Hatter are impossible to make on the Wii. Haven't tried Bane or Scarecrow yet....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I expected Nintendo to have upgrades to the Mii channel by now. I guess we'll never have the option of things like mohawks or unnatural hair colors. I was able to make a really sweet Zartan, Baroness, and Mindbender (the VvV version with glasses instead of a monocle), along with a pretty crappy Snake Eyes.

You could possibly make Mad Hatter with an alternate hat, and pretend he lost the big one in a fight and this is his backup, or something.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Spent a very nice day with Mrs. TI7. Ran errands and ended the day going out to dinner with just the two of us. That may not seem special, but because of my work schedule now, the only quality time we get (if we're lucky since we take care of extended family members, too) is very rare. Very nice to have time together.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Took down the outdoor Christmas lights, brought in just over $5 in recycling, did a fair amount of (easy) grading, watched football (pro and college) on the tube, read a little. Realized I never showered, however.