Page 76 of 150 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
    Cleaned up the house then went to a friends house to drink and play Kinect on the XBox.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Disappointed by the Colts loss to NY

But heartbroken over the ridiculous shooting in AZ, especially that sweet little girl who was trying to learn more about how she could grow up to make her country a better place. I don't care where you are in your politics, all of us agree Saturday was a big blemish on democracy.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Tried to sleep in (only made it to 6:30). Watched the recorded CW cartoon from last night while eating ONE of my bought-one-got-one-free Carl's Jr. Big Country Breakfast Burrito (the SECOND became lunch). Cleaned up some piles of paper and stored away some collectibles. Graded and lesson planned for the coming week. Watched the Pittsburgh/Baltimore brawl, er, football game. Typed up some lists (LISTS... :drool: ) and other files from last year.

A good day (I didn't even have to use my AK).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Watching the Patrick Stewart version of Macbeth. I seem to judge all versions of this play on the strength of its Lady. I'm just not scared by her in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Cleaned up the house then went to a friends house to drink and play Kinect on the XBox.
    I did this exact same thing again.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well, I ran to the store and bought diapers because we ran out. Then I got home and made eggs for the family for breakfast, surfed the net of a little while.

Cleaned out the car.

Got the family ready and went to Wal-Mart to get my daughter's glasses fixed (she broke the frames, but they are still under warranty). The local Wal-Mart didn't have her frames in stock so we had to drive 8 miles down the road to a different Wal-Mart. They fixed her glasses (replaced the frames) in less than 5 min.

Went to McDonald's on the way home. Ate dinner, the first time we've eaten fast food in probably 2 1/2 months.

Watched the movie "This Film is Not Yet Rated" on Netflix "watch instantly".

Went to bed.

I was planning on washing the car this weekend, but the rain seems to have put a stop to that.
    May the force be with you.

I went to the first annual Southern California hosted National Baseball Expo and met Mat Latos and Heath Bell, did infielders' and batting clinics with the pros, and all around had a good time with mostly Padres fans.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Nothing quite as fun as watching a video game try to interpret the movements of a staggering drunk man to a Kinectimal.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection