Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
    With some fraternity brothers all day.....ugh, definitely don't drink like them....I'm 30 and an old man already.....would have rather hung out at home instead. :P
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I worked at Wally World, came home and rested, and watched the AFC Football game. My wife and I were going to go see a band play later that evening, but she changed her mind and decided we would go to a sports bar instead. We ate at Chesseburger in Paradise, and watched the first half of the Packers/Falcons game. We left at halftime, only to get a call from my sister-in-law, who was locked in her room, so we set of to rescue her. We got to the house thinking it would be a simple twist of the lock (located on the outside of the bedroom door) and she would be out, instead we ened up having to remove the door knob, and after that didn't work, we had to rele3ase the hinge pins. After setting my wifes sister free, we watched the rest of the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0036.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	24027  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Finished all my have-to-do grading, and left some of the should-get-to papers for later. Got gas and some food at Costco, including lunch there (for the second consecutive time, they didn't have the swirl nonfat frozen yogurt, and I had to SETTLE for all chocolate ... the last time I was humbled to get all vanilla ). Read some on the couch. Wasted far too much time online.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Hung around the house doing domestic chores and watching too much TV as I'm on call until Monday morning. I have to be close to the TI-mobile in case I get called out, so I can't go anywhere.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Filed taxes.
    Did you know that's an anagram for "I fled Texas," SK?

Went to the Celtics/Wizards game with my younger brother. Sat courtside and loved it. Disappointed Shaq didn't make the trip but loved seeing Kevin Garnett and John Wall.

I had taken my mom to Julian CA for her birthday, so we took the scenic way back yesterday: ate breakfast at the same place we had lunch Friday and wandered around the small downtown street, saw another CA mission (San Antonio de Pala, after stopping at Santa Ysabel the day before), went to Palomar Observatory (not the season for tours, so just got to walk the grounds and enter the front viewing area of the telescope).

Once home, checked the mail and newspaper, brought in the trash cans from the street, put away clothes and travel stuff, did a little grading in front o' the TV. Went to bed tired but pleased, and not sure if I'm coming down with a cold or not.

I went to the BYU vs Utah basketball game to watch Jimmer the Magnificent...
    He had a below-average game scoring only 23 points, but he did have a stretch where he scored 12 straight.

Did the usual domestic chores and a bit of yard work. Mrs. TI7 and I went to dinner (Italian) for an early Valentine's Day celebration (we like to beat the rush). Mama mía, it was a nice day!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!