Page 82 of 144 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
    Started off quite well: graded some student work to free up Sunday; took said work back to school, while dropping off almost $7 in recycling and getting a SW library book. Then, after some 'round town errands and lunch at the new Five Guys Burgers & Fries... there was lethargy all over the place (mainly involving the dreaded television and couch).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Then, after some 'round town errands and lunch at the new Five Guys Burgers & Fries
    One of those opened here last year I think, but I have yet to check it out.

Just played paintball. After I shot them all and took the hill, I'mw exhausted! I'm going to bed at like 3 o'clock on a saturday. I'll probably get up and go out later.

I went golfing for the first time in over ten years...and we golfed 36 holes...I. Am. Friggin'. BURNED! I feel my legs, arms, and neck on fire! I had a great time though so not too many complaints.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Almost all was school-related. Went to the school to make copies of the literary journal I put together each year for our department (28 mostly double-sided pages, collated), after getting my car "washed" at a fund raiser event there, then headed to bind and cover-ize them all (26 total journals). Came home after lunch, and got quite a bit of grading done (but only two of the five boxes to finish by Monday). Read a little after din-din.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Accomplished the usual domestic chores, including a trip to the vet for a re-check on two out of three dogs. Posted a photo on Mabs' FB page of this years' crop of blooms on my North American pitcher plants.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CPs April 2011 009.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	24831  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Accomplished the usual domestic chores, including a trip to the vet for a re-check on two out of three dogs. Posted a photo on Mabs' FB page of this years' crop of blooms on my North American pitcher plants.
    Excellent! Gravity-defying sideways-growing plants!

I live in a microgravity environment, MSP!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Raced a 4k on a nationally certified cc course to raise money for the college where the course is located (took 6th overall), went to an outlet mall (big waste of time), hung out with a buddy and his son and we watched Tron, ate and worked.