Page 92 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Hey, you even have socks to match.
    And shoes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    And shoes as well.
    Actually, it's just the socks and laces; shoes are white. But Chuck Taylors go with everything.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I spent a good deal of Saturday reconnecting with cousins on Facebook.

Forget the games and surveys! I've found FB to be a good resource to track down family and friends who have dropped off the radar (or am I the one who dropped off the radar?) and to re-establish a dialog after too many years.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Woke up early to go to a cross country meet in the Land of Lincoln. Other then the usal eating, reading and some tv watching that was my Saturday.

Spent a good portion of it sleeping. I'm a bit under with weather with sinus problems in general and vertigo in specific. No fun having the world spin around. I'll be happy when the ear pressure equalizes....then the world will stabilize.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Helped mom set up for another community yard sale (she didn't sell as much this month, and it was hotter and less cloudy; bummer ), then on my way to a writing meeting in Riverside (oddly, it was cooler there than back home, and that part of the area is almost always hotter). Watched football on the televisor, plus some Comedy Central shows (new Jeff Dunham again, Weird Al's). Did a little (the easy stuff) grading and planning. Had a local pizza place as dinner (their pizza, not the store itself ).
    "That's what Sheev said."

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Cool, nice work there JP! #wonderifI'llgetaninvitetothenextparty?

As for myself, ran, went to a cross country meet with my team, watched the Brewer and Badger victories and prepared for Sundays Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon (which I ran).

Thanks, man!! I invited everyone who was local. Everyone else had a virtual invite and I wish they really could've come. It was crazy fun.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**