Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Went to a golf course for giants. Later, went out to dinner with Mrs. TI7.
    I see pentagons on that thing. Clearly it is a soccer ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I see pentagons on that thing. Clearly it is a soccer ball.
    That's because giants tee off in a different part of the atmosphere than the rest of us. The aerodynamics issues of the ball are completely different for them!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I pretty much stayed inside all day and caught up on shows on my DVR, though I did go outside for a bit to put some lime on my lawn and to get a bit of gunk out of my eaves troughs. However, I did go out the night before to see Classic Albums Live - Led Zeppelin II. It was a pretty good performance. After they performed the album, they played a bunch of other Led Zeppelin tunes.

I was actually out every night Monday through Friday this past week. Very unusual for me.

Rain and chill outside made sleeping in easier. Graded ONE WHOLE BOX of research projects throughout the day! Helped my mom find her keys at work (well, I just rode along; the custodial staff did the door-opening thing) to pass out some packages, then went to Costco (looking for one item, and left with three others we weren't seeking :shocking: ). Cleaned out the garage of holiday boxes and organized some digital pics. Watched various college football games.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Ran, breakfasted, marked the course for a local 5k I'm helping run tomorrow, cleaned my car (will be getting a different one shortly), relaxed, tv, interwebs.

I was elected 72nd president of the Maryland Jaycees on Saturday. My board is shaping up nicely and hopefully we'll get a lot done next year to grow the organization and help communities around the state.

Hair cut. Gift shopping. Family night: celebrated our niece's twelfth birthday...went to our favorite Japanese restaurant and then home for cake. Later in the evening watched 633 Squadron on the Military Channel.

All-in-all a low-key day as I am all call this week (until Monday at 8AM). We did have a homicide but the on-duty crew handled it. That's the third homicide at that intersection (I've worked two there). I'm beginning to believe it's a bad part of town.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I was elected 72nd president of the Maryland Jaycees on Saturday. My board is shaping up nicely and hopefully we'll get a lot done next year to grow the organization and help communities around the state.
    I hope when you say "help communities" you're talking about doing it in a 'Palpatine style' so to speak!'