Page 98 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Another poor night's sleep due to the wicked winds (in fact, the wind turbine on the roof was squealing and squeaking from about 2am whenever really strong gusts turned it fast, because the ties that bind it had broken loose). Re-tied said wind turbines on the roof, which is not a fun activity during heavy wind conditions (I now have uber respect for how Luke handled underneath Cloud City). Went to the school for their group study session (hardly anyone wants help from English teachers; must be that I-can't-cheat-to-get-the-ONE-RIGHT-answer-from-my-phone aspect) and finsihed the last of the late/missing/absent work before finals this week. Did most of the last of my Christmas shopping (I think). Finally, after weeks of sitting there, mocking me, on the desk, I filed away some paperwork (and some electronic filing as well). Watched very little TV, but started reading a book recommended from a SSG Forumite (I hope it improves from the first dozen pages so far).
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Made some breakfast, went to my nephews basketball game, ran, relaxed, read and did laundry.

Stayed inside with my wonderful (read: not wonderful) cold. Only showered about noon-ish. Did some clean up and organizing. Read my final book of the year (68 total in '11). Watched televised New Year's celebrations on TV.

Spent the day assembling furniture, unpacking, and generally organizing my son's apartment here in Norman, OK. Went to Golden Corral and pigged out for New Year's Eve dinner.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I took a massive dump. I was going to post a picture, but the image file was too large for the server.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My Saturday was pretty similar to the other 51 Saturday's in 2011. Ran, breakfast, napped, ate, worked.

Exploring ancient Hyrule and sword fighting with Demon Lord Ghiraham.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Just returned from driving from Winslow, AZ back home to SoCal.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Simple errands (banking, recycling, library-ing), then my first of two Abraham Lincoln events at the local library. Made the bad decision to go to The Olive Garden for dinner on a Sat. night (they had just ran out of pagers, about an hour wait), but when you have a gift card AND a coupon, you bite the bullet. Did a little readign, before returning to school this week makes reading for pleasure much more difficult.