Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1394
    Bullet points!
    o did the crossword
    o cleaned up the house some
    o dropped off a few recyclables
    o checked out a library book, dropped off donations
    o did some shopping (books, new autoshade, music)
    o watched the Penguins beat the Flyers on teevee
    o finished my got-to-do grading, lessons planned
    o read a little
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 02-19-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: More? More did you speck?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Celebrated Mrs. TI7's birthday with family and friends.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I worked a water stop for the Green Bay marathon training program in exchange for a free entry, I then ran myself, got my French toast on, chilled then went to REI with a buddy, ate Mexican, then did some laundry.

Slept in until 6am and ran sprinklers, despite a supposed storm starting Monday. Was careful of my bruises and scrapes from the school rally teacher competition Friday (cheating math teachers only spun FOUR times on the baseball bat run instead of FIVE [or more, in my case ] for we Englishers ). Recycling put me over the $200 mark for the school year, earlier than I've ever reached before. Shopping and banking and gas filling and lunch out-ing. Graded the gotta-finish work, watched a little TV (a recorded Bio program of Jeff Dunham), read to halfway in my book. Out by 10pm.

Since I'm on call (aka house arrest), I've been reading a book written by a former colleague:
    http://www.amazon.com/Beat-Michael-P.../dp/1770676740
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ran, made pancakes, watched The Wire, read, napped, watched more of The Wire, ate, The Wire, bed.

Recycling once again, returned a library book (almost to the wrong library branch), went to a school car wash fund raiser (where I almost assaulted for a tip in addition to the ticket price paid), found a SW figure at W*M, did some grading, shot some baskets in the front year to get ready for next week's meet-some-friends-for-basketball game. And I'm still doin' stuff, until I fall asleep.

Another long day of work that isn't over yet....day 4 of 11 in a row.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Ran a 4 mile race in 26 minutes (actually a bit short according to my Garmin watch, so I wasn't quite that fast). A lot better than I expected considering I haven't been running as much lately, and was just getting over a cold or something. It also makes up for last year's race where my hamstring gave out at about 1 3/4 and I had to walk/jog the rest. It was kind of windy today, so that made the 3rd mile tough (and explains why my first mile was so fast given the effort I was putting out).