Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1464
    Crossword, recycling, picked up some items from the library, played a series of half-court b-ball games with some high school era classmates, did a little grading, went out to dinner, saw a play, changed clocks for Daylight Savings, was out to sleep quite fast.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Spent the day (and today, too) in Mrs. TI7's classroom helping to get it ready for the onslaught of visitors for the school site inspection for California Distinguished Schools certification (again) coming up this week.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Drove carefully with the heavy rain and winds out. Had my taxes done (will get a refund from both state and federal ), went to Costco (for purchases, lunch; saw a woman who'd obviously hurt herself somehow [maybe slipped on the wet floor outside]). Watched BBall on various TV stations, read a little. Went to church, got Carl's Jr. for dinner on the way home.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Ran, made breakfast, napped, went to work for a couple of hours, went out to eat for my sisters birthday, home and laundry.

Mrs. TI7 and I attended the local American Kennel Club dog show this afternoon and just now returned from a nice dinner of comida mexicana. Time to be domestic the rest of the evening and work on laundry. Woo hoo!

Tried to sleep in (6:10? not too bad, I guess), did the crossword puzzle, cleaned up the house a little. Went out for recycling (almost ten bucks), banking, photo reprints, gas, grading (at the school, so I wouldn't have to haul it all in this week), bought a couple SW books (thanks B&N coupon). At home, watched the two NCAA basketball games, finished reading a book.

Slept in thanks to a Nyquil-induced night (stoopid cold ), which slowed me down most of the day and limited what I'd planned on doing. Recycling netted almost $7 (only time I really ventured out of the house), graded work/planned lessons or watched sports on TV most of the rest of the day. Didn't help with dinner's steak grilling outdoors, for those same viral reasons.

Mrs. TI7 and I had a very pleasant day. Did a bit of shopping for the Mrs. and then went to dinner at Tahoe Joe's (not Jos ) as we've been celebrating our anniversary this week end (although it's actually on Monday but I gotta work..).

My girlfriend and her family decided to celebrate Easter a day early since it was likely to be the best day of the weekend weather-wise. I guess it had been a while since there had been nice weather around here for Easter. So, I joined them for that.