Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1434
    Mowed, trimmed, got cleaned up and then went for a dinner cruise on the potomac down in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Mowed, trimmed, got cleaned up and then went for a dinner cruise on the potomac down in DC.

That sounds cool!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    How about that Ashton Eaton? A couple of good 10000's Friday night as well.
    AE is a stud! Awesome 1500 to end it. That was really classy by the Penn State and the other guy to let Ashton 'win' the 1500 as well.

I was on a ship, sailing down the Alaskan coast in what's called the Inside Passage. Played a game of trivia and lost by one question (said Quincy Jones and not Lionel Richie as co-writer with Michael Jackson on "We Are the World" ), won one of the five photo caption contents on board (and came in 2nd on three others) earning me a mini photo album. Took plenty of pictures of the views onside. Ate a nice dinner, watched the song & dance show and then the finals of the karioke competition (not as bad as one might think it would be), packed my suitcases (who knew the big one'd be "lost" the next day? ), and went to bed with it still fairly light outside at 10pm.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Not as impressive as last week's Saturday schedule.

Slept in (to a legitimate 7am time), put away yesterday's curbside trash cans and put up the canvas cover on the backyard canopy supports (it gets wickedly windy here, so when it's not too hot, the cover's more dangerous than cooling). Headed out for shopping (no SW figures to be found, but some soap/chips/gravy made it in the bag courtesy of coupons about to expire). Waited at the local FedEx shipping office (that apparently isn't open on weekends, despite the lack of a sign on the window) to see if I could get my missing luggage package today, instead of waiting for its scheduled delivery on Monday; no dice ) and read in my car in the shade. Worked on the digital photo folder from vacation (it's over 2200 pictures) to decide which to print/crop/shrink. Read some, watched a little TV, made dinner, relaxed.

Bel-Cam, I really liked both your Saturdays but yeah, the cruise sounded great!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Went golfing with a buddy, then we went out to eat and had a few adult flavored bevorages.

In the morning I ran the Chuckanut Foot Race (7 miles) and ran nearly 45 seconds faster than last year (about 6:42 per mile). In the evening, my girlfriend and I went with my brother's family to watch dirt track racing at Skagit Speedway. Only the second time I had ever been there (the last time was 1991 I think), and the first time my girlfriend had been there. Now I am going to take a shower to wash all the dirt off me.

Dirt removal is a great weight-loss program!

Ran the sprinklers, ate breakfast, did the crossword. Some errands (fruitless shopping, get gas, return & check out library books), amid awful drivers on the roads. Attended a neighbor's 5-year old's birthday party (great food and cake, could've solved the state's electric power woes by hooking up a generator to each kid's back). Read some, TV'd some.