Page 106 of 151 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1505
    Plumbing repairs (our house is now 18 years old), grocery shopping, grilling for dinner, and watched a lightning light show a short while ago.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm sure all the Comic-Con people had better Saturday's than me.

Got up early (not necessarily on purpose) to head to the Hallmark ornament premiere event (see the "Non-SW Collectibles" section for Hallmark), which was odd but okay. Dropped off a letter that needed a postmark by 7/15 (today, and a Sunday?) after finally finding a post office open on weekends. Went to the library, read some more at home. Moved some furniture that ended up being too wide for the new room, damaged some of said furniture in putting it back where it was to begin with. Rest of the day was just reading, TVing, computering, eating, relaxing. Cool sunset to end the (light part of the) day.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Slept in, watered lawns, went to an alumni picnic (which had no one I recognized, so I left ), checked out and read some library books. Watched TV, now that all the channels are back (which will likely mean a price increase ). Ate pretty much junk for dinner. Basically tried to avoid the heat outside.

Went to work to pick up the company car as today is the last day of staycation for me. While there, waded through two week's worth of emails and checked for any subpoenas for Monday. Also found out I will be getting a new toy: I will be retiring my sturdy old work horse Nikon D200 in favor of a Nikon D7000 (not sure if any new accessories come with it or if we're using the same old stuff). I was left home alone for most of the day and evening, so I opted for Chinese for dinner (which I hadn't had for quite some time).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Up early to help ma set up for her outdoor boutique sale, then on to productive errands for a change (return library books, found the DKR soundtrack CD, some food and office supplies). Home for Olympics watching and other television zombi-ation.

Drove home from Wenatchee. On Thursday, my girlfriend and I drove over the North Cascades Highway to Winthrop to camp with my brother and his family. Friday night we drove to Wenatchee and spent the night there. On Friday morning we drove home, with a stop in the Bavarian-themed town of Leavenworth.

Ran in the Milwaukee Brewers Community Foundation World Famous Racing Sausages 5k in Milwaukee (duhh!). I took 37th out of about 4,000. Afterwards I hung out with some friends and then went to German Fest (the biggest German festival this side of the motherland).

I spend the day at a USA Track and Field Level 1 school, it was about 10 ish hours of listening to people talk about t&f. After 'school' we went out for adult flavored barley pops.

Headed out for some quick errands (drop off/pick up stuff at school, shopping, first recycling of the school year [almost $13, got to introduce a new recycler to the how-tos of plastics and cans]). Made my seating charts. Watched as much of the Olympics as I could, being the last weekend of the XXX Games. Out for more errands (library to pick up prize from the summer reading program and return books, fruitless shopping, take-out dinner). Thankful for good a/c at home.