Page 115 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1457
    Slept in, due to the NyQuill-enduced slumber I "enjoyed" the last night (in airquotes, because I have no memory of sleeping ), due to a bad cold-but-at-least-not-the-flu. Watched DVR'd stuff, tried to grade papers. Sorted and cashed in recyclables (first time without the "regular" recycling guy in several years ), did some shopping. Came home, tried to grade papers again, watched a little TV and webbed. After dinner, continued to try and grade (and I was quite successful at "trying" to grade all day ), read some. NyQuilled again, and I guess I slept.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Completed the usual domestic chores before celebrating my sister-in-law's (no age revealing) birthday.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Finished mowing the lawn, did various other yardwork activities.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Did a local 5k with 2-1B (we walked), went to the local underground mass transit sandwhich shop, busted out the new snowshoes I picked up Friday night.

After an exciting afternoon of changing out anti-siphon valves in a couple of toilets (my poor house is beginning to show its age), it was time to celebrate Mrs. TI7's birthday at Tahoe Joe's. Although her birthday is actually Monday, the big celebration was held tonight for logistical reasons (mainly because we wanted to guests to show up!).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I had my work brutally criticized by the agents at the writing conference. Even the ones who like to my work and want to partner with me. I have a lot more editing to do and I am very saddened by this process. Depressed right now
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Graded much of the day, did some loads of laundry during said grading, watched some TV or listened to music while grading those assignments. Fun.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Worked out, ate, took a nap, did laundry then did some running around. Watched Hatfields & Mccoys, wanted to punch Kevin Costner in the throat but I can't seem to find him.

I love Hatfields & McCoys!

Did you see a guy who looked like me riding a horse that looked like the one I ride firing a gun that looks like my own? (On the Confederate side during the opening battle.)

I wonder...nah....couldn't be.

Did that scene have 2nd unit pick-up shots taken in Moorpark (Simi Valley area) California? That would just be a coincidence, right?

Hehehehehe.

Actually, the mini-series turned out awesome and I've watched it 3 times in its entirety. I would have been a McCoy partisan probably, but I didn't get to pick my side.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Did a local 5k with 2-1B (we walked), went to the local underground mass transit sandwhich shop, busted out the new snowshoes I picked up Friday night.
    You wouldn't think he'd be able to walk a 5k with those shock-absorber hips and skinny metal legs.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.