Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1390
    Had lunch with Chaddy, then helped my mom out with some errands, and killed the night playing billiards until closing time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Went to the high school where I coach track and field (my alma matter btw) where there was a coaching in service where a number of things were talked about. How to CYA, new things going on, talked about concussions etc. While I didn't want to give up half my Saturday to be there it was actually kinda interesting. Then I worked out, did laundry, read then hit the sack.

Ran an local 8K race and did a lot better than I expected, especially since I felt terrible warming up. Maybe if I can start running more than two days a week (and stay injury free), I might run some even better times this year.

I was going to watch my brother finish a 50K race, but the weather got kinda bad, and I had to go pick up my girlfriend. Thus I didn't stick around since he probably wasn't going to finish for another hour or two. Spent the rest of the afternoon and evening watching some TV and stuff on the DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I was going to watch my brother finish a 50K race...
    Was that Cowtown?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Was that Cowtown?
    No, it was the Chuckanut 50K.

After the usual, went to the library to give and receive. Finished my grading and recording of student work. Lunch as take-home. Cleaned up some papers and boxes of stuff. Watched quite a bit of TV (mainly NCAA tournament and got sucked into Pawn Stars for a couple hours), and read less than I thought I would.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Mrs. TI7 and I spent most of the morning going over and filling out forms to re-finance our mortgage (49 page HARP loan application). We then ran errands and I had time to get a bit of needed gardening in which included admiring the re-emergence of my North American pitcher plants.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1725.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	27266   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1726.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	27267  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ooh, planty.

Took my mom and her husband to Disneyland yesterday, walked around looking at the sights mostly, listened to the Royal Street Bachelors play a great set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The HS team I help coach had a meet so most of the morning/early afternoon was spent there. Afterwords: interwebs, laundry, nap. Bed.

Hung out with the little guy while mom had 2 work appt's. Celebrated mother in-laws birthday with her fam. Good times, great nieces and nephews.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars