Page 134 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1479
    Was going to spend some time on the dreadmill but when I got to the gym I realized I forgot to bring running shoes so instead I hopped on the bike, lifted some weights etc. Then I made some breakfast, read, interwebbed, napped, laundry and a bit of tv.

To the school for their study session called "Cocoa and Cram" before finals this coming week (and I actually helped a student this year ), and finished copying my final exams and got to more grading (last of the semester! ... before the finals, of course). Recycling had a long line. Out for some shopping (including the school's fund raiser at the local B&N, where my ticket won a prize). Watched a little TV in between grading, attempted the annual Christmas letter. Tried out a newly-opened Chinese restaurant for take-out dinner... and I think I'll stick with my "regular" place (although it was humorous reading their signage).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Haircut, Christmas shopping with Mrs. TI7, her mom, our niece and nephew; then treated the aforementioned to dinner at our local Mexican restaurant.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

This is finals week, so: Grading. Grading. Oh, and more grading. But I got it all done, though, and rewarded myself with finally opening and displaying Castle Grayskull. It had been sitting in the shipping box all week, but I didn't want to put it together until my work was done.

Ran/worked out, grabbed some breakfast. After that reading and the interwebs was most of the rest of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    This is finals week, so: Grading. Grading. Oh, and more grading. But I got it all done, though, and rewarded myself with finally opening and displaying Castle Grayskull. It had been sitting in the shipping box all week, but I didn't want to put it together until my work was done.
    My grading weekend was the previous one. Today was the first day of fall semester final exams; two days to go. Maradona, can you plug in the castle's electronics near a chair, so that you can sit by the power of Grayskull?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    My grading weekend was the previous one. Today was the first day of fall semester final exams; two days to go. Maradona, can you plug in the castle's electronics near a chair, so that you can sit by the power of Grayskull?
    Like many people who bought it and have taken photos of it, I'm tempted to photoshop some lightning effects around it in accordance with said power.

I turn in my grades and roll book tomorrow, our last day of finals. For some reason, there will be classes held on Thursday and Friday, despite grades being inputted. I don't miss days, so I'll go, but I can't foresee too many students or staff members motivated to attend.

That is odd. Is it some kind of make-up days schedule? Or does it allow for absences of final exams? Our last day is tomorrow (and my prep period is one of the scheduled finals, so I can get some grading knocked off), but we don't have to submit our grades online until Wed. 1/8/14, so one may take one's time with grading, instead of rushing through. I intend to be such a "one."

Laboring through (hopefully) the worst day of a recent gift of the common cold. Did get the easiest parts of each of my remaining classes of final exams graded. Watched various college sports games (live: YSU and OSU basketball, parts of the first bowl games; past: looked for myself in the stands in the 2010 Rose Bowl Game Presented By Some Company) and a History Channel Very Vegas Weekend, as I used up a box of tissues and drank about 300 oz. of water and other liquids throughout the day.