Page 138 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1452
    Was crushing and emptying recyclables (now over $200 for the year, closing in on $2000 for the 10 years I've been doing this for the school ) and happened to notice the calendar was still showing February. Flipped it over... to discover the 11:30am taxes appointment was really at 9:30; time to move faster. Negotiated the storm rains to get there. Home to grade, and watch a little TV, then grade some more.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Snowshoed where I "performed" a face plant, went to 2-1B's sisters baby shower, did some laundry, interwebbed, read, etc.

Only decided to run front yard sprinklers because a) it's been a week since the heavy rains with no rain in between, and b) to chase away a cat who was sitting below the tree with birds chirping (saw no nest, but certainly heard). Out earlier for recycling (BTW: officially over $2K over 10 years now ) since I needed to get something from my classroom (but due to SAT taking, Saturday school, a local open invitation track meet, and baseball ALL on the campus at the same time; the only parking was ON the school sidewalks :unsafe?: ) to copy. Then gas, return library book, banking, looking for stuff at stores (couldn't even find the place), lunch, yards to model front yard after, shopping. Home to grade. Out to church (I don't think I'll return to Sat. mass; different group and music there), back home for dinner and continued grading and a little TV. Changed clocks (sigh... ) ahead an hour.

And, of course, that's why I'm up earlier on Sunday morning... makes perfect sense.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Spent most of the day on domestic chores while Mrs. TI7 was at an all-day meeting for Common Core (enter expletive here). Afterwords, we went to our favorite Italian restaurant for a quite birthday dinner.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ran, went to hs basketball game my alma matter was playing in, they won and will be playing at state on Saturday. Other then that, laundry, interwebs, reading etc.

Delayed by a week but celebrated my birthday with a dinner with family and friends.

I am truly blessed by some awesome people....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Was going to have some blood work done, until I realized the lab isn't open Saturdays, so that meant I got to eat breakfast instead of fasting! Out to the bank (where there were some issues ), recycling (over $12 this time ), library (spring break means reading ). Cleared and cleaned out a storage container cabinet. Rest of the day was watching teams I support lose (Penguins, Ohio St., Pitt ) and other cable shows, with some reading here and there.

Had a quick workout in the pool running then headed down to Milwaukee to distribute flyers for the marathon that I'm a part of and to find a pair of racing flats for the marathon that I'm doing in May.

Tried to sleep in, and despite uneven sleep, succeeded for the most part. Main thing done was reading, watching some NCAA tourney games, couple laundry loads. Never left the house/yard.

I don't think I left the house either other than grabbing the newspaper off the porch. Upgraded my computer to OS X Mavericks. Had to back up my computer first, so altogether it took a while.