Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fantasy Baseball '09

Rumor has it the leagues should be opened today (2/5). Are you starting the league, KH, or do you want me to do it?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I think a two year layoff of me winning this league needs to be rectified.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

is there a SS league? Is it usually full or open to all members?
    Ex-wife to me in the toy aisle: "Why do I sense we've picked up another plastic lifeform?"

Thanks to sebillba for the trade!

It's open to anybody and everybody. I'd play but it usually ends up just being Cappy playing both his team and mine.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I will start it up. Been looking for it. Havent been there today so let me go check and see if its up.

Edit: It aint up yet
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I will start it up. Been looking for it. Havent been there today so let me go check and see if its up.

Edit: It aint up yet
    I wasn't sure if it would be or not. I was reading there today and today was the first "possible" day that it could be opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-dad
    is there a SS league? Is it usually full or open to all members?
    It is open to everyone, but those that played last year or in years past get first crack at it.

Leagues opened around 9:00 pm EST. Get on it. We've only got two months until opening day!

I am on it junior

Edit: They are having issues with the servers, every time I select says unavailable. Will do it tomorrow
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 02-10-2009 at 10:08 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Invites sent to Cappy, Rocketboy and Rogue II. Slick are you in again this year and is Cappy's Pappy playing?

I'd get in but seeing as I can't access Yahoo! out to sea it'd just end up being Cappy playing two fantasy teams. Let whomever join and if you happen to need an extra to make it even then I'll join up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!