Exclamation how to hollow out clone trooper helmets.....

Does any body know how to hollow out the clone trooper helmets from the clone wars? Ive seen it done on ebay but just dont know how to do it.

Just pop off the heads of the Clone Wars clones and you'll see that they're already rather hollow. The only reason I can think of where someone might need them even more hollow is to make them become removable helmets. In that event, you'd need a Dremel to accomplish that task.

yeah i want to make them removable helmets so whats a dremel? And where can i get one and how much is it?

You can get them at a Wal-Mart or craft stores, or such. Prices vary depending on what accesories you get with them. I don't have a price off the top of my head, but I think they atart around $60, but I may be a little low on the price there.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge06 View Post
    yeah i want to make them removable helmets so whats a dremel? And where can i get one and how much is it?

a dremel is a small rotary tool usually around the size of a screwdiver or slightly bigger used for decorative work and sanding as well as etching. I bought one at Walmart for about $40 and love it, use it for all my customs. highly recommend if you are going to hollow out the helmets....just make sure you use the low speed setting or you could wind up destroying the helmet all together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2284fcd39346ccd4.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	19700  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks