Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailer

Trailer

Anyone out there know when we can expect the next, real trailer and which movie will it be attached to?
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Rumours were flying...

That we would see the last trailer attached to the film "Ice Age". I don't know how true that is, but it seems like that film is the only expected "cross-generation demographic" hit between now and the film's release.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

"They" said March so speculation boiled down to three films. The first being Ice Age because it's a Fox film and because, like JEDIPartnr said, wide appeal. The second is E.T. because Steve and George are chummy, and because it has wide appeal, and I forgot what the third film was, but I'm pretty sure it was on the list because it came out in March and it had wide appeal. :happy:

I looked over some of releases for March and here's three that stand out as the best choices:

1) The Time Machine on March 8 (PG-13)
    2) Ice Age on March 15 (PG)
    3) E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial on March 22 (PG)

With the whole Spielberg/Lucas relationship, E.T. looks to me to be the front runner (not to mention that E.T. made an appearance in TPM)...

'Forbidden' and 'Breathing' have the same flow to them, aseptically if you watch them back to back. But 'Mystery' doesn't flow with either of them at all. So what I'm suggesting is that 'Mystery' will be expanded in to the forth trailer that is yet to be released, much more action than the others with more plot based (not Love Story) dialogue...

I said this in previous threads about the last trailer and I still think the same...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I have to agree with you. I think the next trailer will have to do with Count Dooku and the cloning of an army. Hopefully, we'll get to see a little bit of lightsaber action in it compared to the lame potatoes we've seen so far.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Time machine! The sci-fi connection! Thanks CoJoDa! That was the third possibility. I also agree with the expansion of the Mystery trailer assessment.

Right, firstly when you say the Time Machine is that the one with Samantha Mumba in it.

Secondly, when you say 'last trailer', I presume you meen Theatrical Trailer.

An Thirdly, I heard that it's not out untill late April.

I'd guess it would be on E.T. because from what I read on another site, they said in the movie they would be explaining why he showed up in E1
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Does there need to be a reason, it was just a bit of fun.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    An Thirdly, I heard that it's not out untill late April.
    Late April is TOO CLOSE to the release date, look at it from a marketing stand point.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.