Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Prequel Sullustan: Anyone know who this is?

Discovered this pic recently of a Sullustan who appeared in one of the prequel movies. I don't know where to spot him or even which movie he appeared in. I think it would be cool to get an action figure of this guy someday. Does he have a name? Can anyone tell me anything about this guy?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250px-Sullustan.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	19493  
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

Jesus, that looks scary. The nose and small lips make him look too far off from a Sullustan. At any rate, the quality of the image leads me to believe he's from AOTC or ROTS, not TPM. Maybe the streets of Coruscant? I actually have no idea. Maybe somebody who has the Chronicles book can help you out.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sorry, can't help, but it is cool to see a Sullustan was in the prequels. I've always liked Sullustans.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

His name is Leahcim Noskcaj. In his youth, he was a famous a pop singer on Sullust with his brothers the Noskaj 5. When he got older he released some solo work and became famous throughout the inner rim. Unfortunately, he got addicted to plastic surgery to preserve his youthful appearance. He sort of went overboard and ended up looking fairly grotesque. Also, Leahchim was implicated in some scandals (never technically proven) involving some younglings. He was in the bar in AOTC celebrating both the release of his latest album and settling a case out of court.

I'd rather have a figure of one of his siblings. I think Otit has the best hairdo. Tenaj might be a little too risque for Hasbro to release.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd rather have a figure of one of his siblings. I think Otit has the best hairdo. Tenaj might be a little too risque for Hasbro to release.
    When the J-17 holo-outfits were first released, Tenaj was one of the first to get one. Unfortunately, she had a wardrobe malfunction that ended her career and the lives of 4 of her roadies.

Databank says that Sullustans only appear in Eps I, II, and VI. So that aught to narrow it down. I aggree with JabbaJohnL, it's probably AOTC so Coruscant streets or maybe the senate? I guess he could also be on the peasant transport....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

AOTC Outlander club, he was, or rather his head was, digitally swapped for another of Pablo Jill's species. can be seen in those sneak peek production photos that the official site ran but not in the movie. he's only in two shots. one medium and one overhead long shot. no joke.

it's the bit where Anakin is pushing through the crowd by the bar looking for Zam.

I didn't recognize Nien without his hat (in my own world, I am going to think of him as Nien Nunb).

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    His name is Leahcim Noskcaj. In his youth, he was a famous a pop singer on Sullust with his brothers the Noskaj 5. When he got older he released some solo work and became famous throughout the inner rim. Unfortunately, he got addicted to plastic surgery to preserve his youthful appearance. He sort of went overboard and ended up looking fairly grotesque. Also, Leahchim was implicated in some scandals (never technically proven) involving some younglings. He was in the bar in AOTC celebrating both the release of his latest album and settling a case out of court.
    Wow that's funny. The Star Wars Michael Jackson! Genius.
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss