Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Wedge's Red 2 X-wing

We all knew it was coming, so here it is! It even comes with an updated Wedge, his astro droid, and the long-lost ladders!!!

Damn, I have to buy another X-Wing! Well, at least they're all different (I think). Reds 1, 2 and 5 going in!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Damn, I have to buy another X-Wing! Well, at least they're all different (I think). Reds 1, 2 and 5 going in!
    Yup, so far we have those fighters (with quite a few Luke ships, actually). Hopefully this one will have enough weathering . . . the picture is making me nervous, and I don't want it to look crappy compared to the others.

Looks good to me. I might buy this. It all depends on the price. I am guessing $39.99.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on this.

I must say though that site is quite the rip off. They charging almost $85 American for that thing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Count me in. I love the Powr-FX scale X-Wings and a new Wedge, hopefully new astromech as well as the ladders sells me on the deal. I just hope it's affordable and Hasbro doesn't good for the throat on this one. $39.99 is alright but I would rather see it for $29.99
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[first thing in the morning grumpiness]Y'know it occurs to me that they've made their money on this mold now. They really should release the X-wing with only weathering deco and a bunch of stickers allowing you to create whichever version you need/want. it's cool they included the ladders with this one but they could have left out the figures and included a bunch of other stuff. And it is way too expensive. there's no way I'd pay that for a re-issue x-wing.[/first thing in the morning grumpiness]

Any reissued X-wing can eventually behad for pretty cheap on ebay. Take a look at what the red leader versions are going for, or the FX version.

And if you don't have the F/X version- shame on you! It really is great.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Its a definite buy for me. I want another X-wing for my Yavin base and this certainly fits the bill. This and the scramble on yavin BP are 2 things I'm really looking forward to...if I can get them.

It's a great piece, with some great items for diorama use, but at that price I definitely need to get another job.