Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers

I'm not sure where this thread is supposed to go now that Hasbro is making these.

But I'd not be Tycho if I didn't cheer finally getting my TPM / AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi FX lightsaber - my favorite lightsaber of the entire saga. I promise to always keep that thing by my side as much as possible! This will forever be the lightsaber you may see me carrying at conventions, movies, or anywhere else you might take a lightsaber.

I will be fast, accurate, and deadly with this thing! Seriously, after years spent in a black belt program, I know how to handle swords - but this is a lightsaber that I can grip and handle correctly without any interference from its design. When I get this thing, I'll want to hit every one of you with it! WHACK! Defend yourself!!!

I'm going to go nuts with this thing!

I think Dooku's saber looks great too. A definite purchase (I deliberately don't own every FX lightsaber made - I saw no point to that. But now I'm finally getting (actually 2 of) the ones I always wanted.

Dooku's saber's grip might prove very practical as well, but I'm all about a blue saber and that means Kenobi's!!! (Plus he's my favorite SW character now).

Yeah, the Dooku one is very impressive. MR never seemed to want to tackle that one despite being one of the most distinctive lightsabers in a Star Wars film.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I can't wait for the Dooku saber....I've been waiting on that one for a while.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yeah, I thought all I wanted was the Vader and Luke (ANH) sabers until I saw that one.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'm am unnaturally geeked about the Obi-Wan TPM sabre!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Are there pictures of the Kenobi saber? I have only seen pictures of the Dooku saber.

I am planning on getting both of these.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Here ya go.

Thanks Dark Jedi.

That saber looks kick ***!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

[FONT=Courier New]My brother in law has always wanted the Dooku saber, but I'm all about the TPM/AotC Obi Wan Kenobi saber. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Ever since TPM came out, I have wanted that saber (whether it was a toy or a F/X collectible type), so I am really excited and it will be a neat addition to my collection (courtesy of my awesome wife).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I currently have:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Dart Vader[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- RotS Obi Wan Kenobi[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Yoda[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Luke/Anakin Skywalker[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- The M/R Lightsaber Constuction Kit[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I have:

ROTS Darth Vader
    ROTS Anakin Skywalker
    ROTJ Luke Skywalker
    TPM Darth Maul

I think the Obi-Wan saber might be TPM and Dooku's could be AOTC. That's just the labeling on the boxes, as Obi-Wan's saber was the same in AOTC and Dooku's in ROTS.

I think I'll be done with my FX Saber collection after I buy these 2, but Qui-Gon's might be awfully tempting.