Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Evolutions Sets

Anyone know who the new Rebel Pilots are supposed to be? Is the girl Jaina Solo? Her hair seems to short and "cut" to be Jaina. Is Arvel Crynyd the A-wing Pilot? Who is the guy? Gavin Darklighter in his younger days?

No, this is a real hodge podge set. The girl is Lumiya from when she infiltrates the Rebel Alliance's fighter corps under the name Shira Brie. The X-Wing pilot is Red 4, John D. Branon. And the A-Wing pilot is Jake Farrell from the Rebel Assualt video game.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

i so want all the Evolutions sets. just bummed that they are Walmart exclusives. the wally worlds by me stink with their exclusives....especially the figures....found the original Droid Factory series out in Williamsburg VA while on vacation.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Yeah WM exclusives have been sketchy lately, when I was trying to find the droid factory stuff last year I kept calling places and they said they had come and gone and wouldn't get any more. Then a few weeks later I went anyway and they were squirreled away on top of the shelves. The A-Wing was the same story; I kept going and looking after the release date and seeing that other people had found them and then, pfft nothing until about a month later. If they sold them online it wouldn't be a big deal but they don't seem to like doing that, they want to lure you into the store.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I was able to order an A-wing online a long time ago. Since then, they have listed it as in the store only. ???? I could not find it at any wal marts near me.

Anyway, the pilot figures are awesome. I will be buying that set for sure!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I've had pretty good luck finding the exclusives at the website

sure, I don't get them right away, but eventually they are listed in stock, and the site to store feature saves money on shipping
    not on time tho, every time I've done the site to store it took them almost 30 minutes to find my box in the stock room
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

And that's after the three weeks it takes to get there....

I got the droid factory sets last year using site-to-store, and it worked pretty well. I think I made two orders, because one of them wasn't available the first time I ordered.

Those new Droid Factory sets are Wal-Mart exclusives again? Or are they Target's? Or are they not droids, but rather clones?

I forgot. But some of them looked interesting and I think they built a huge Dark Trooper and the other the HK Droid (isn't that from KOTOR?).

I hope someone will answer my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Those new Droid Factory sets are Wal-Mart exclusives again? Or are they Target's? Or are they not droids, but rather clones?

I forgot. But some of them looked interesting and I think they built a huge Dark Trooper and the other the HK Droid (isn't that from KOTOR?).

I hope someone will answer my questions.
    They are Wal-Mart exclusives according to the slide presentation:

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=29898
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=29899

They are characters with a droid and a droid part. The droid parts build a Phase II Dark Trooper.

Anakin & Cortosis Battle Droid
    General Grievous & CB-3D
    Darth Maul & I-5YQ
    Boba Fett & BL-17
    Corran Horn & Whistler