Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Other New Galactic Heroes Shown at Toy Fair.

The Mouse Droid got its own thread. I'd never have it any other way!

But the Rebel Fleet Trooper looks great! Pellos Scrambas the Galactic Hero!

previews

Here is a link
    http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2009/Hasbropanel/image23.asp

I think the Obi Wan Starfighter (ep3) look really cool.

both Toys-R-Us exclusives look nice too.
    - Purchase of Droids
    - Kamino Showdown
    Its nice to see they put 5 out of 8 new figures in each set.

The two pack wave #2 looks ok as well. I am glad to get Ackbar and Nien Numb and the Rebel-Stormtrooper look nice. Do we get two Jawas and R2 in that pack?

The Endor Celebration Cinema Scene is not that interesting to me. I am not crazy for the spirit-hologram figures.

These mostly had release dates of May-August.... is there nothing before then? (wave 1 for the two packs and cinema scenes is already out).

All in all, i like the upcoming sets. Looks like I am going to keep collecting this line through 2009

the only thing that sucks is the TRU exclusives. I hate that because I dont have one nearby.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    the only thing that sucks is the TRU exclusives. I hate that because I dont have one nearby.

hehe... imagine living in Norway like me!!!

My TRU is 50 miles away, sorry to hear about your situation.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

But CoachD can visit the film location for Hoth / Echo Base much more easily than any of us!

Also the Ewok Celebration scene comes with the Exclusive GH Leia Endor figure.

The new Luminara/Super Battle Droid, Dwarf Spider Droid/Clone, Duros/Garindan, General Veers/AT-AT Driver, Jar Jar/Padme, Mace Windu/Purple Clone, and Ponda Baba/Snaggletooth 2-packs are available on hasbro.com/starwars for pre-order with shipping beginning on March 16th... I'm in Utah and haven't seen any of these yet.

Thanks. I ordered some of those from Hasbro, along with the 3 3/4" Jawa and WED droid that I was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    The new Luminara/Super Battle Droid, Dwarf Spider Droid/Clone, Duros/Garindan, General Veers/AT-AT Driver, Jar Jar/Padme, Mace Windu/Purple Clone, and Ponda Baba/Snaggletooth 2-packs are available on hasbro.com/starwars for pre-order with shipping beginning on March 16th... I'm in Utah and haven't seen any of these yet.
    I wonder why they arnt shipping them already? I just got mine of those you mentioned this week. I ordered from Bigbadtoystore and they arrived here to Norway on wednesday (also with the snowspeeder and xwing sets).

You got the GH Snowspeeder? How is it?

That's so awesome! I'll probably go and order from BBTS then.