Vintage Emeperor's Cane - Vintage or Repro?

Good evening. Another question: Do all vintage Emperor cane's float in water? I know that all blasters and rifles will float, but I've heard that other weapons can be inconsistent when using the float test. I'm wondering if this is the case with the Emeperor's cane. I have two that look and feel identical...one floats and the other doesn't. Again, I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!
    Yoda - "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you."

Quote Originally Posted by roberr22 View Post
    Good evening. Another question: Do all vintage Emperor cane's float in water? I know that all blasters and rifles will float, but I've heard that other weapons can be inconsistent when using the float test. I'm wondering if this is the case with the Emeperor's cane. I have two that look and feel identical...one floats and the other doesn't. Again, I appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks!
    The Float Test really isn't the best. The Drop Test is much better. Hold the accessory a few inches on a hard surface and drop it. Original accessory make more of dull sound, repro are higher pitched.

Also check this web site out. It has some of the best info on repro weapons I know of.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Excellent! Thanks again, LusiferSam!
    Yoda - "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you."