Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    who knows,maybe they had to cut costs down on the magnaguard. LOL

I rarely have this problem because I always use the Protech action figure stands

I put some tacky glue on each foot and make sure the figure is leaning against something to hold it up straight

the only figures that warp on me are the Battle Droids made of the softest plastic found on Earth
    I swear, old chewing gum has more firmness than those Battle Droids of the AOTC and after
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

Good thing I only bought only one animated Magnagummy.

I'm fine with my loose realistic ROTC Magnaguards. I like the later white repaint too.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

That sucks! I really liked this figure and wanted to pick up a couple! I guess I'll stick with just one.
    Your signature here!

Keep in mind, there's almost certainly going to be a re-release with the cloak, but that does mean it's the cloaked head sculpt. I probably will buy it, assuming figures don't jump to $10 by the summer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.