BEST/WORST issues

Folks,

I came to update the BEST/WORST thread to discover that it was closed for some reason. I sent messaged to the moderators, I am sure this problem will be solved and hopefully this mistake will not cause us to loose the 2,100 responses we have had over the last 6 months. I will try to update again tommorrow.

Jaff
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Kidhuman and Jedi Master are looking into the issue as of 11:10 on Monday night. Hopefully this situation will be resolved soon. I will check next on Wed to see the issue. If it's fixed it's buisiness as usual with the poll.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

I was wondering what happened and we were just starting to get into the good years (2004-now). So, I'm looking forward to continuing.

Nobody sent me a PM or email, or posted a thread in the Comments/Suggestions section (which is where THIS thread should be), so I didn't know about this till I hit the forums today or I could have done something right away. I can only chalk it up to a system glitch, because it says I closed the thread when I absolutely did not, I was writing a post at that time which had nothing to do with that thread, but I think we were having some server issues that night, so it could be that. I've reopened it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.