Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga Video Game Is The Best I've Ever Played

This game is so much fun! You can play every action scene in every Star Wars movie and there's so much to do off-screen in the Mos Eisley Cantina and out on the old Tatooine settlement's streets, too. I love slashing womp rats with my lightsaber just like....like...well, uh I don't know what else it is like.

Anyway, this is the best video game I've ever played!

I have to agree with you...I just started playing it recently on the 360, trying to get all the achievements....I want this to be the first game where I can accomplish everything.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I spent most of today putting the final touches on the PS3 version, but I still have a few blue canister challenges and super stories to finish. It really is a great game, lots of fun and humor - in fact, I'd say it has more humor and life than the actual prequels, and uses the OT music there which feels more like SW to me. There are a few missing elements still, but they mainly got everything in there. I'd love to see Lucasarts do a non-lego SW game like this, perhaps with better vehicle levels, but I'm not sure that'd be possible without lego.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the game is awesome. haven't played it in a while though but it's awesome on Wii. love it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

JediTricks played my game, TPM version, and got up through the Podrace in one sitting.

I wanted to "earn it" for myself, so I re-saved that game after making my own progress. I'm up to the final fight on Naboo (Theed) and I think I was supposed to save all the Naboo Pilots from the Battle Droids, but some got killed.

I got too tired to continue playing so my progress wasn't saved, but it's cool. It's a new level (to me anyway) so I'm going to go back at it a little later today. But it's an excellent game.

Then it's on to AOTC. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do for Geonosis and I want to fight Jango Fett! But first, I gotta take Darth Maul and turn in into chopped Lego bricks!!!

[FONT=Courier New]I LOVE the LEGO series games.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]They're even more fun and funny after a beer or two.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I defeated Darth Maul tonight!

Now I'm taking a break before I play Attack of the Clones.

I also went into Mos Eisley as Padme (Warrior) and picked a fight with Padme (Theed Queen). The girls sound absolutely ridiculous fighting. It's so funny.

[FONT=Courier New]I remember the Darth Maul confrontation being a fun challenge.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

There are a whole lot of battle droids and the destroyers are really tough!

I'm on Kamino now. I think I have to light up all the flooring panels to get past this level. Maybe I need to use R4 some more? Taun We is looking at me like I'm Retarded-One Kenobi.

I passed Kamino finally. Jango Fett, Boba, and Slave-One were very difficult.

Then I got to the Droid Factory and the Arena Battle and those were incredibly fun! I got to play as Mace Windu, too.

Man there was a lot to do in both the Droid Factory and the Arena - and all of it doable and fun!

I keep being impressed by this game. The storyboard clips are funny as well.