Page 105 of 149 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1486
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Now the reports say we might have... wait for it... some highs only in the upper 80s later this week!

We'll still be in the upper 90s next week. We were almost triple digits today. No relief for a while....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It was hot and then yesterday afternoon it broke, now it's overcast and low 70s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There was actual dew on the windshield this morning. It might not have even broken 90 today (but not by much). Our school's first football game is on the road... at La Quinta, which according to the reports, might still be around 100 by their 7pm kickoff time. :hydrate:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Today was our 16th consecutive day of triple digit weather.

Finally had a chilly 93ºF yesterday. Broke out of the triple digits but will be in the upper 90s for the rest of the week. Should get some relief in about three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Today was our 16th consecutive day of triple digit weather.
    WOW! Today it hit mid 80's and that seemed really hot.

Back to 100+ tomorrow; today was "only" supposed to be 92-ish. No clouds, no breeze.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I lied; we did have clouds, which increased the humidity from "ugh" to "..." and made the 103-degree day seem 0.00127% less unbearable.

In the late afternoon, there was a brief spattering of raindrops, but the bright sunlight made the brightest rainbow I think I have ever seen. It became a double rainbow (full half arch across the sky), with a repeat of the spectrum colors. Amazing. Today was still quite humid; felt hotter than yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6176.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	26594  

Cue the broken record:

Back to triple digit temperatures..... *sigh*

[edit] We topped out at 103º.