Page 133 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1477
    Low 60s, terrible air quality thanks to an inversion layer overhead, and dry, dry, DRY! We've got the makings of a serious drought. No rain predicted through March. This does not bode well for us in the future when summer comes...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

San Diego was beautiful. Poolside weather though I had to work indoors.

I think we reached the upper 70's.

Our winter is more like February-March-April.

I think we'll get our rain. This is still Fall season for a lot of SoCal.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I think we'll get our rain. This is still Fall season for a lot of SoCal.
    I sure hope all of CA gets enough water. Beautiful weather is nice, until you realize you can't drink a sunny day.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I sure hope all of CA gets enough water.
    NOAA doesn't think that's going to happen:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	season_drought.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	28118  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Send us your damp, JJB. Bring out your water! Bring out your water!

Lovely skies and temps, but the wind's picking up, too. We do NOT need fires in SoCal! Hear that, all you New Year's fireworks lighters out there!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Send us your damp, JJB. Bring out your water! Bring out your water!
    Sorry?

Well today it was dry...it was also -10 on my way to work (5:45 am), and the "high" was 3 around 12:30. Mazel tov!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Sorry?

Well today it was dry... Mazel tov!
    I cannot recall the last time there were two or more consecutive days of any rain (maybe in Feb. of '13?). We might get a day of "storm watch," then nothing. That's bad in drought conditions. But the Rose Parade/Bowl attendees will love the views of the San Gabriels.

Today's high was about 12 but it was REALLY windy, tomorrow's forcasted HIGH is NEGATIVE 8! If you factor in the wind chill we're expecting temps in the low negative 40's.