Page 137 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1522
    Today was wonderful! High of 42, I even went out for a run in shorts. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rain/snow mix...ahh winter in Wisconsin.

Upper 70s and clear, light breezes, I am going to hit the pool in half an hour or so.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

San Diego requires air conditioning around 1-3 pm or so.

I've also been swimming.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sunny and 68 here, it says a little breezy but right now it's looking quite not, so I think I'm going to hit the pool in an hour.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mid 20's again with strong winds throughout the day, not as strong of gusts as yesterday but still a pretty stiff breeze.

After months of drought-like conditions, Mother Nature is deciding to make up for the lack of rain in SoCal all at once.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Rainity rain rain, with a side of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Rainity rain rain, with a side of rain.
    Same here, plus windy wind wind-wind. Not so cold as to have snow in the foothills, but when the clouds broke, you could see a little dusting on the upper hills.
    "That's what Sheev said."