Page 137 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1490
    Today was wonderful! High of 42, I even went out for a run in shorts. Tomorrow is supposed to be a rain/snow mix...ahh winter in Wisconsin.

Upper 70s and clear, light breezes, I am going to hit the pool in half an hour or so.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

San Diego requires air conditioning around 1-3 pm or so.

I've also been swimming.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sunny and 68 here, it says a little breezy but right now it's looking quite not, so I think I'm going to hit the pool in an hour.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mid 20's again with strong winds throughout the day, not as strong of gusts as yesterday but still a pretty stiff breeze.

After months of drought-like conditions, Mother Nature is deciding to make up for the lack of rain in SoCal all at once.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Rainity rain rain, with a side of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Rainity rain rain, with a side of rain.
    Same here, plus windy wind wind-wind. Not so cold as to have snow in the foothills, but when the clouds broke, you could see a little dusting on the upper hills.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega