Page 139 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1526
    It was supposed to rain here today, so I didn't make any plans. Only instead of rain, the wind came in and said "aw man, F dat!" (the wind is a poser) and the sun was blasting it up to mid 60s so I hit the pool for a 45 minute workout and soak in the hotter than hot tub.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We got actual rain (thrice) this morning: once to awaken me around 4:00am, then again about 7:00 and 10:00. Strong winds would dry out the cement walkways at the school, then a heavy dew/sprinkling to wet them in the afternoon again, and dry once more.
    "That's what Sheev said."

This morning it was overcast and blahh, now its in the high 30's and raining. #yeah #springinWisconsin

Listen; hear that? Of course, how could you not? That's the sound of a thousand drops of rain, headed to the ground, heavily. Just started a few minutes ago. Drought in CA? Done. :brusheshands:

Today was exactly the kind of day that make SoCal famous!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We had rain a couple days ago, breezy often, some mornings in the mid-30s, and now due to high winds, it's predicted to hit the 90s next week.

Sunny and mid-60s with a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Listen; hear that? Of course, how could you not? That's the sound of a thousand drops of rain, headed to the ground, heavily. Just started a few minutes ago. Drought in CA? Done. :brusheshands:
    Sadly not, even with the rain we got, there is still less than 1/3rd the normal snow on the mountains that feed our state's water supplies, and reservoirs are still wildly depleted. Barring a major change, it's going to be years before we can call this drought over.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.