Page 145 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1490
    SoCal perfection, even that cute little "mid 70s" midday bump to remind you that there's a breeze outside to be enjoyed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nearing (or just passing) 90, with a few wispy clouds and slight breezes.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

95ºF with a dew point of almost 70º....here in OK.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Getting hotter: four of the 5-day forecasts have all 91+ degree highs (top of 95), and the lowest low is still 61.

[edit] Now the forecast is ALL over 91 degrees (high of 96), with lows up to at least 62.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

This morning a bit cool and raining, then in the afternoon it was hot and muggy, now its foggy and again coolish.

Weird weather today, it started off in the early morning pushing 70 then around 1 it cooled off to around 60 and rained a bit, then it got warm again, then some more sprinkles now its back in the mid 60's.

Same weather over the past week is what's predicted for the next week: mid-90s, occasional morning haze, doesn't drop below 70 until probably 10pm or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ......doesn't drop below 70 until probably 10pm or later.
    Our overnight lows have been in the upper 70s. I would LOVE to see sub-70 temps!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

75 and very humid. Humidity seems to be a crushing theme this summer so far.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.