Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Considerably warmer this week, highs around 80 with lots of sun!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

[FONT=Courier New]Late spring weather: Perfect.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]70's - 80 through next week.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

High 80's here today in Albany, absolutely gorgeous.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Very pleasant of late. Upper 80's (our humidity is always low, so even low 90's isn't bad). Nice display of thunderheads over the Southern Sierras in the afternoon. No rain for us in the valley, though.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Upper 60s. Rain off and on all day. One rain storm stopped as I was leaving home at 5:45AM, and it appears after walking to get some juice to a cafeteria, that it rained sometime between 6:20 and 8:30 AM.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Hot and humid today with lots of sun. We just had a brief storm go through that dumped quite a bit of rain in a short span, but now it's sunny out again. The rain did cool things off a little though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Rained all day long. Much cooler though. I think the weather report on the radio mentioned lows in the 50s overnight, then back into the 70s by the weekend.

Very, very windy right now. Tropical stuff coming up from Mexico bringing some rain in the mountains. Lightning has started several fires in the mountains but the hose draggers have gotten the upper hand quickly in spite of the wind.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I actually thought I was witness to the End of the World (as we know it) today. First, the longest thunder roll I think I've ever heard awakened me just before 3 am, and aside from a 15-minute fall-asleep just before my alarm time, I've been awake ever since. There were several other lightnings and thunders throughout the day, hail, rain, winds, humidity, sun breaking through, dark clouds. It was just weird.

Checked the earthquake site: up to 746 in the last week. There's a strip running from just north of SF through the central valley, plus a circle in the Inland Empire. Is it really the end of time coming soon?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

Is it really the end of time coming soon?
    Not until Dec. 2012 according to the Mayans and a few other cultures. I'm not going to cash out (what's left of) my 401k and go on a spending spree anytime soon though.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It's raining here. Lots of rain, very wet (the way the best rain is!)