Page 22 of 152 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    Clouds again this mornin,' so the day is starting off cooler than the previous two. But forecast says 86/62 for today, with breezes in p.m. We shall see.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Clouds again this mornin,' so the day is starting off cooler than the previous two. But forecast says 86/62 for today, with breezes in p.m. We shall see.
    80º for us right now around 9AM. We're supposed to inch towards the century mark today.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

[FONT=Century Gothic]It's about 82[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic]º[/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic] and sunny. They said it was going to rain all week. Idiots!!!

[/FONT] [FONT=Century Gothic]I was out on my break when I saw that there was a police chopper looking for someone. They were traversing the neighbourhood off to the northeast and hovering over the train bridge near my office before heading off to the northwest to I-77. There was a spotter perched on one of the skids! VERY exciting!! I was watching this through the monocular that I have in my car. I felt very "Luke in the cut scene from A New Hope". LOL[/FONT]
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I felt very "Luke in the cut scene from A New Hope". LOL[/FONT]
    Did your friends not believe you when you told them about it? Did one of your friends leave to join the military? Were you wearing a floppy hat? Did you later sell your speeder for less than you wanted for it? (inquiring minds wanna know )

Did your friends not believe you when you told them about it? Did one of your friends leave to join the military? Were you wearing a floppy hat? Did you later sell your speeder for less than you wanted for it? (inquiring minds wanna know )
    I don't wanna know if he kissed his sister, though!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Actually, they didn't. I made them come out to look and they were astounded! Before coming out, Amanda made some b*tchy off-handed remark about me imagining it, so that filled the Cammie role. LOL

Luke didn't kiss Leia in the cut scene, nor did he sell his speeder in that scene. What kind of geeks are you?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Luke didn't kiss Leia in the cut scene, nor did he sell his speeder in that scene. What kind of geeks are you?!!!
    Well...

Quote Originally Posted by not dead yet; he's me
    Did you later sell your speeder for less than you wanted for it?
    As your pennance, my address for sending rain to help our dry land is:

Bel-Cam Jos
    1138 Horror Blvd.
    Blue, HV 5TC14

Thank you in advance.

It was mid 70s with a chance of stray clouds today. Supposed to be mid 80s by the weekend.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JediPartner: I saw a helicopter deliver an air conditioning unit to Sears across the street. It was cool. (pun intended - geeze I'm so clever aren't I?)

Right now the sun is on the other side of the earth from California, so you can't see it and everything is dark outside. We call this night time. Another thing that happens is that info-mercials start to come on TV. Does anyone need a Sham-Wow! ?

Man did we have a terrific storm last night. There was water coming into the house under the windows on the north side. What an oogy mess it made.