Page 23 of 152 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    It's gonna be hot today, and my wife and I are driving downstate about 2 hours + to attend the Relay for Life cancer walk, which has folks walking an outdoor track. Should be fun! Please make a donation!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/Re...al&fr_id=15092
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Another scorcher today. I'd like to see some cooler weather move in again so I can do stuff outside. I noticed at lunch that the ACCORD nameplate was gone from the trunk of my car - I'm not sure if it was stolen or if it just fell off. With this heat, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

98 today; 104 tomorrow. Humidity is at 14% right now, it may go down to a single digit tomorrow. :bonedry:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Still warm today but not as humid, but it makes a world of difference. Heading back out soon to do more things outside.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Currently enjoying an oven-like 106ºF. The temp usually peaks around 5-6PM, so we'll see if it goes any higher.

85ºF at 7:15AM already............

We're getting some clouds moving in this morning, which might lower the expected 100 degree day today, but it's making it humid-er.
    "That's what Sheev said."

CARPY!! We're going through a storm with 10-15 foot swells. Don't believe the hype. A carrier pitches and rolls a lot. Especially since I work very near the front of the ship on the hangar level.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Balmy with highs in the mid to upper 70s. Bit breezy, but it's a beautiful day and comfortable to be outside. Hopefully this weather pattern sticks around through the weekend.

Rather cool considering we were very hot in the mid 90's last week, now baarely cracking the 70's, plus it's cloudy overhead, making it feel even cooler.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!