Page 34 of 148 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    It's snowing like a motha out here. The Boulder campus is closed, but of course, the Denver one is still open. Great . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

A few mornings ago, it was 38 and breezy. Today, high of 87, light breeze, plenty of sun. We'll trade any of you in rain and cold some of our warmth for your water... arched:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It's in the low 40's here, partly sunny, which is nice seeing as it has rained for the most part over the past three days.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It's almost noon o'clock and it's a pleasant 73ºF with a hint of a breeze. Sunny, but kinda, sorta hazy today which translates to a lot of glare.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

50 and Windy. And by windy, it means gusts will knock me over, so whatever the rest of you flyweights would have to do, do it.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Almost 10AM and 80ºF? What happened to my Fall cool-down?

We'll probably hit mid-80's at least for a high temp at this rate......... :bummed:

sunny and Chilly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Gray, cloudy, and cool (51ºF). Slight chance of rain which would be great for this drought-stricken state.

Mild in the afternoon, light rain in the evening.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.