Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    Brilliant blue sky today with a few wisps of cirrus clouds. Warm, in the lower 60's already this morning. Typical yo-yo of Fall temps.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's pretty chilly of late out here. Fall is definitely in the air...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Blue skies and sunny in the 70's. It hasn't changed much for weeks so that's why I haven't been posting.

Instead I've been out enjoying San Diego's weather.

Now throw me the baseball!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Was in the low 50's todasy, with peeks of sunshine.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

What a difference a day makes:

Low 50's, cloudy with a chance of rain (yeah, right!).

Going to Disneyland today (and no, I didn't just win the Super Bowl ), and it's expected to be about 70 with clouds. That's good theme park weather. Back at home: a few degrees warmer.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

This is a nice time of year to go to Disneyland. I'm headed there myself, but it might not be for a few weeks. There's Thanksgiving and the small matter of a surgery for a hernia that I have to have in about a week. So I'm going to go as soon as I feel up to it and my friends can join and meet me. It will sort of be a belated birthday thing for me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It was clear (although a bit hazy) and 74ºF on this Turkey Day. Could it get any better?

Yesterday was around 82 and perfectly clear blue sky. Today is supposed to be about 10 degrees cooler, with a little more clouds. Tomorrow? Rain possible. Now THERE'S a true Christmas gift.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega