Page 36 of 140 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    The same as usual for San Diego - which is nice to say the least. I can wear shorts and flip-flops again today.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

See my above post.

Next, see gray skies, wind, and rain this morning. It came on rather suddenly.

I can still wear flipflops but it's kind of nicer wearing long sleeves and long pants right now.

NOTE FOR FELLOW SOUTHERN CALIFORNIANS: Rain is when condensation forces water to fall from the sky and is generally accompanied by cooler weather.

Uh...wait a minute. The sun is coming out while I'm typing this.

Maybe cancel the above. By the time you read this it might be sunny with blue skies, and back in the 70's.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

We're still cool, gray and cloudy to the north, Tycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Tomorrow? Rain possible. Now THERE'S a true Christmas gift.
    Keep those wishes coming BCJ! We experience several nice, much-needed showers last night! The best Christmas gift would be the end of the state's three-year drought!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

THE DROUGHT IN SO CAL IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!! We had rain, that required me using my windshield wipers for more than a few minutes consecutively. On TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS TODAY. Wow...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The only rain I experienced yesterday was the tiniest sprinkle as I drove on the freeway downtown. It was so minimal that it only got the left side of the windshield, and required no wipers. I had really been hoping to get rained on, the car has been getting really dirty and the car wash places wouldn't do a wash knowing the rain was coming. Instead, last night in the TRU parking lot, I had to get out the squeegee and water down my back window to regain visibility.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I received .27 of an inch at my house, JT. (That's substantial for this part of the world, folks. We only get about 6 inches of rain a year). Only .07 at the airport, which records the official numbers. It makes a difference being about five miles or less from the Southern Sierra Nevada foothills instead of the valley floor like the rest of town.

Sunny and clear today. Being pressured to put up Christmas lights today :waaaytoearly:

I guess the LA basin has weather advantages.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I guess the LA basin has weather advantages.
    Absolutely! LA basin gets about three times what we get. Geography is everything. We're surrounded by mountains on three sides and (*spoiler alert*: Death Star analogy forthcoming) only a direct hit from the north produces measurable precip for us. Only during monsoon season do we occasionally get anything from the southeast when Arizona is generous with its rain.

No rain today, because it was quite windy. Awesome clear, beautiful day, just stay behind a window to notice that.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

It's back to sunny and blue skies and climbing up towards 80 today. The wind is gone as well.