Page 41 of 141 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    I can describe the weather in three words:

Foggy! Foggy! Foggy!

41ºF, wet, and can't see a blessed thing!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Cold, might get up to single digit temperatures today.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

A balmy 22 today with little wind, so all things considered its been "pleasant."

If I post the fact that our high was around 76 today, with clouds and beautiful sunrises and sunsets the last few days, people who live north or east will threaten to kill me. So I won't do that.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Mid '70s, light clouds. If it weren't for the 50 degree evenings and early sunsets, I'd say this was a perfect summer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Alberta Clipper moving through 8+inches of snow expected, with the next two days maybe making it up to 0.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

It started snowing a couple of hours ago and its supposed to snow on and off until midnightish. All told 6-9 inches are to fall today/tonight.

It's still snowing. Looks like 2-3 inches fell overnight. We're supposed to get about 5-6" total, then another arctic blast accompanied by high winds will blow it all around.

Still foggy, damp, and cold!

Who needs London when you can go to the San Joaquin Valley for the same weather?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Still snowing.