Page 48 of 152 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    Cool and rainy. We had a very nice, even drenching (the way we like it...) yesterday and the clouds stuck around to give us a bit more precip today. We had almost ½" of rain yesterday. Don't laugh...we only get about 6" of rain a year in my area, so it was significant!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Sunny and clear with blue skies! Be a great day if not for the sub-freezing temps. Another snowstorm is expected tonight with 4-6 inches accumulation possible.

In the middle of a 4-6 inch snow storm. Not too bad, considering.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Wonder if the weather will be the same as the day when this thread started for everyone? We're getting close to the one-year anniversary.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

We have another 10-20" forecast for tonight. I don't know where were going to put it when we dig out.

It just started snowing, we're supposed to get 3-4 today and another 5-6 tomorrow... which I guess is nothing compared to what mtriv73 just said!

mtriv73 and I can probably have a race to see who digs out first since I'm in the same "10 - 20 inch snow boat." Looks like the clouds are rolling in...

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    mtriv73 and I can probably have a race to see who digs out first since I'm in the same "10 - 20 inch snow boat." Looks like the clouds are rolling in...
    As long as my driveway is, you'll need to give me about 30 yards as a head start.

Looks like four inches of snow fell last night. It's really powdery so it doesn't take much effort to push it off the sidewalk.