Page 58 of 153 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    It's a beautiful spring day, around the mid 60's, and the campus is in full bloom. I'ma spend the day outside and avoid work till later.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Low 70s, with constant heavy wind and gusts of up to 45-60 MPH.

I hate when it's this windy on trash day. I have to decide to either hold the trash until next week, or put it out knowing there's a 99% chance the cans will all get blown over and my trash will wind up half a block away.

The worst thing is that no one else even weighs this possibility, nor are they decent enough people to clean up after their trash blows all over the neighborhood, so everyone's yard, mine included, is covered in crap. It's even worse if I don't put out the trash cans; not only do I have more trash for next week, but I've got all of the idiots' trash from this week on top of it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

SNOWING! A couple of days after temps in the 70's 'we' got an inch or so, its only stuck on the ground so that is good.

This morning it was 39 degrees out, then just a few hours later temps were already up in the 50's.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Low 70s and clear with only a few wisps of clouds.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Low 70s, with constant heavy wind and gusts of up to 45-60 MPH.

I hate when it's this windy on trash day. I have to decide to either hold the trash until next week, or put it out knowing there's a 99% chance the cans will all get blown over and my trash will wind up half a block away.

The worst thing is that no one else even weighs this possibility, nor are they decent enough people to clean up after their trash blows all over the neighborhood, so everyone's yard, mine included, is covered in crap. It's even worse if I don't put out the trash cans; not only do I have more trash for next week, but I've got all of the idiots' trash from this week on top of it.
    Chux, I know of several people who pour water in their cans on windy trash days to weigh them down. It really doesn't take up any more space, but perhaps the trash truck drivers don't like that.

It was forecasted to be low 60s and cloudy, but it has been low 70s and sunny, with none of the winds around here recently; a great day all around so far.
    "That's what Sheev said."

(I think) it just hit 60 today, warm, sunny and no clouds.... other then the quick shower we got this afternoon.

Fair, a little hazy and a few clouds, but mainly clear, upper 60s.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think the other guys posting from California basically covered this.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Auntie Em! Uncle Henry!

We've had sustained winds at 15-20 mph pretty much all day (gusts up to about 40). Trees and fences are falling victim. We're supposed to have rain, but because of our surrounding mountains we're getting a rain shadow effect. Everyone else is getting the wet stuff instead. We have clouds around us, not above us.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!